Are you an undergraduate student doing qualitative research for a class, major/minor, or other academic project? The Ethnography Studio offers specialized advising on designing, planning, and implementing qualitative and ethnographic research projects. Meet individually with Ethnography Studio Fellows who can guide you in all parts of the process:
- picking and narrowing a topic
- crafting a research question
- identifying relevant literatures
- designing a research methodology
- writing a research proposal
- securing IRB approval
- carrying out your research
- analyzing data
- and more!
This service is available to all Rice undergraduates in any class (not only anthropology students). Sign up for a meeting here!