Are you an undergraduate student at Rice doing qualitative research for a class, major/minor, or other academic project? The Anthropology Department offers specialized advising on designing, planning, and implementing qualitative and ethnographic research projects. Meet individually with Qualitative Research Support Fellows, who are PhD candidates in Rice’s Anthropology Department, to receive guidance in all parts of the process:
- picking and narrowing a topic
- crafting a research question
- identifying relevant literatures
- designing a research methodology
- writing a research or grant proposal
- securing IRB approval
- carrying out your research
- analyzing data
- and more!
This service is available to all Rice undergraduates in any class (not only anthropology students). Sign up for a meeting here!